In particular circumstances, infertility treatment may require the use of surrogate mothers. The fertility specialist will determine if there is a need for surrogacy.
SURROGACY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- There is an explicit reason for surrogacy (please see below surrogacy indication) as determined by the doctor.
- Embryo transfer within the surrogacy treatment cycle is restricted to one embryo only.
- The clinic is responsible for the treatment itself only; there is no obligation to provide surrogate mothers, nor have any involvement in the relationship between the genetic parents and the surrogate.
- Uterine cavity damage– Ashermann syndrome, atrophic endometrium after repeatedly failed estrogen stimulation, improperly healed uterus after an operation – conditions following large myoma enucleations, multiple myoma deforming the uterine cavity and conditions after repeated Caesarian sections
- Multiple abortionswhere the genetic cause of abortions has been excluded and hematologic and immunologic therapies have had no effect (LWMH, intralipids, immunomodulation treatment)
- Congenital absence of uterus or its removal
- Previous pregnancies´ life-threatening complicationswhere there is a risk of reoccurrence – early heavy preeclampsia and eclampsia, HELLP trombosis + embolisation of lungs
- Internal indication, neurological indication, etc.